Real Patient Selfie: Eye Surgery

Real Patients, Real Results 

This patient underwent eye surgery (epicanthoplasty, double eyelid) + rhinoplasty




                   
The reason for undergoing surgery:

"I always had a complex about my eyes and nose. I did have a double eyelid, but it wasn't visible when I opened my eyes and my makeup got smudged. I also had a small nose but it was flat and I was always envious of people's sidelines. I was very worried about going under the knife. But after my consultation at DA, I felt like I could trust them and that's why I decided to undergo eye and nose surgery". 

Before Surgery






After 1 Month






After 3 Months 






After 6 Months




After 1 Year




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(JSC/DA)DA doctor informing you information about Propofel! The most commonly used medication

DA Acculift & Fat Grafting Review

Cautions after Facial Contouring